Why work at Standard Beagle?
We hire candidates that not only have top notch skills, but also embody our values. And we also hire folks who want to grow and learn.
Want to work with us but don’t see the position you want? Send us your resume. We’ll hold onto it and consider it when we do have an opening!
Business Development Representative
Are you interested in sales? Start your career with a fun and dynamic boutique UX design agency born and raised in Austin, TX. Maybe you are unhappy with your current job and are attracted to sales because it’s challenging and has potential for growth. Or maybe you like the prospect of working with a dynamic, small team and want to be given the opportunity to make your mark. Either way, you thrive when given challenges. We want to talk with you. We want to invest in you.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating leads and being the first point of contact with potential new customers. You will be working regularly with all members of the team and report to the head of Sales and Marketing.
This is a part-time role with potential for advancement with proven results over time.
You should be a highly motivated self-starter and work well as part of a team.You must be hungry to find new opportunities. You’ll also need creativity and a can-do attitude.
This position provides:
- Exposure to real-world work at an established UX design / development agency
- Valuable training for sales and account management
- Regular meetings and collaboration with staff
- Opportunity to build resume and gain experience
- Prospecting through via digital and social media
- Identifying potential customers from a variety of sources, based on ideal client profiles.
- Contacting leads with diligence and patience to generate conversations
- Qualify leads based on specific criteria and determine if the sales process should continue
- Use CRM to manage initial and follow-up outreach
- Meet weekly lead generation quotas and goals
- 15-25 hours per week (part-time)
- Remote with some in-office as needed
- Contract to full-time track
- From $20 an hour (depending on experience) plus incentives for outcomes
- Professional development training
- Flexible schedule
- In-agency career track with results
- Ability to work remotely
Qualifications and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- English fluent
- High-level of organization and ability to follow a system
- U.S. resident
Prior experience with advertising or marketing agencies, selling software solutions, consulting or business services helpful but not required.