Why work at Standard Beagle?
The most important part of any business is culture. Standard Beagle strives at being a fun place to work, while honoring the drive and creativity of its employees to build some really good stuff.
We hire candidates that not only have top notch skills, but also embody our values.
Think you’re a good fit? Let’s talk.
Are you a UX Designer who is ready to make an impact on clients and grow a small agency to the next level? Take your designer career to the next level with a fun and dynamic boutique user experience design and development agency born and raised in Austin, TX. The right candidate will have strong communication skills and enjoy a vibrant work environment.
We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment on a variety of different technology projects.
Standard Beagle is looking for a strong UX designer who has a range of skills as a UX generalist to work on projects for our clients.
UX Designer responsibilities
- Conduct user research and studies to understand next best steps in the design process.
- Perform usability testing of applications, websites and software to assess user experience and ease of design
- Incorporate user studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to convey project plans to clients and stakeholders
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
- Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high traffic web pages and determine why certain webpages perform better
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork.
- 2-4 years of proven UX design experience
- Experience with visual design programs, including Figma
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment to create effective interfaces for clients
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Experience creating storyboards, site maps, and other key UX design deliverables
- Drive to grow as a designer
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
- Experience with QA testing
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients
How to apply
If this sounds like a good fit for you, email your resume and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Standard Beagle Studio
Standard Beagle Studio is a user experience design and development agency, headquartered in Austin, TX. We work with clients across the U.S. who want to improve the experience of the people who use their technology. We believe strongly in a culture that empowers our team members to be their best, so they can love what they do and exceed our clients’ expectations. Standard Beagle’s guiding values are the root of our culture:
- Dogged Curiosity
- Imagination & Creativity
- Empathetic Listening
- Quietly Confident
- Do the Right Thing
Learn more about us on our About Us page.