On this episode of the FRP, we talk with professional keynote speaker, Thom Singer. Thom has often been considered the Conference Catalyst; specializing in human engagement and helping others reach their full potential.
Thom started out in sales before moving into marketing for law firms. He created a class of networking for lawyers and being engaged in business and learning business skills.
- Found speaking engagements from being involved in different groups in the local area.
- Been speaking for the past 8 years
- Most topics center around Human Engagement
- Best tip for podcasting? Go back in time and start 5 years ago
- 70% of people say that they are not reaching their full potential
Also published on Medium.