It’s the holiday season! That means parties, shopping, decorating, nutcracker performances and even scheduling family events. It’s no wonder many of us don’t look forward to this time of year. Don’t fret! Cindy and Sally have teamed up to share their tricks for surviving this holiday season with a little bit of your sanity left.
- What is your favorite Christmas candy?
- How does a working woman get through the holiday season?
- Know your limitations.
- Manage expectations.
- Decide how you are going to split up your time between holiday parties and family time?
- Learn to say no (and when it’s okay to say yes!).
- How do you decide what types of gifts to give to people?
- Would you rather give an experience or a material item?
- How do you choose what types of gift to get for one person?
- Always look out for deals online at Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Avoid actually dealing with the holiday crowds by shopping online when you can.
Also published on Medium.