What do you get when you combine four dog lovers and a pit bull? A fun podcast!
The Standard Beagle duo sit down with Courtney and Bart Emken, owners of Dog Boys Dog Ranch!
Here are some of the Highlights:
- 20 years ago they didn’t have group play for dogs.
- Kennels used to be storage for dogs; the animals would start to exhibit displacement issues and stress – so Bart decided to start taking the dogs out of their kennels and allowing them to play!
- Dudley and Bob’s Debra Cole was one of their first clients, and ended up being a long-term friendship that got Bart being a call-in guest over the years.
- Offers Day care, meetups, training groups, open play for members
- Green Card, Yellow Card, Red Cards…what does it all mean?
Also published on Medium.