Marketing Blueprint Strategy
What is a Marketing Blueprint Strategy
Whether you use inbound, traditional marketing, or both, you are going to need a strategy and plan to implement it properly. Like the blueprint of a house, your marketing blueprint will help you build strong and stable marketing campaigns.
Blueprints are based on the analysis of:
- Your company: What solution do you solve through your products and services.
- Your industry: What is happening in your industry right now.
- Your competitors: Who are the big players and what are they doing.
- Your customer: What are the current trends, what specific attributes are your target customers looking for.
- Your objectives: Where do you want to be and when you want to get there.
- Your edge: What unique and desired aspect of your product or services sets you apart from everyone else.
When Do You Need a Marketing Blueprint Strategy
A Marketing Blueprint Strategy is relevant for any marketing campaign. These campaigns can boost followers, promote an event, or even re-brand your company.
Why Do I Need a Marketing Blueprint Strategy
A blueprint will help focus your marketing efforts on one goal. It will also provide you with the resources and a timeline to carry the campaign lawlessly.
How Standard Beagle Develops a Marketing Blueprint Strategy
We will work with you on this analysis and then build a blueprint for a campaign including its:
- Measurable and obtainable objectives
- Budget and timeline
- Target market/audience
- Appropriate channel to focus on
- Campaign content
The length and breadth of your campaign will vary based upon your goals and can last anywhere from three to six months. Your marketing blueprint will provide you with materials for your selected length campaign, as well as highlight milestones every two to three months. This will allow you to review your analysis and the analytics of the campaign to make sure you are receiving the responses intended.